Leading Atlanta Group Insurance Provider
We are BIS Benefits, a complete health insurance firm with more than twenty-five years experience building partnerships with our clients. You are our first priority. When you are a BIS Benefits client, you can have complete confidence that you have the best health insurance plan and services available.
When you or your employees need a health insurance plan that is specifically tailored to your needs, BIS Benefits has your solution.
We offer businesses, non-profit organizations, churches, individuals and families:
- Competitive rates
- Insurance plans that fit your needs
- Outstanding customer service
- The most reputable insurance carriers
- Ray Bachman founded Bachman Insurance Services
- Hires first employee
- Opens for business at Old Roswell Lakes Parkway in Roswell, Georgia
- Purchased office condominium in Cambridge Square office park in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Operations Manager hired
- Rolled out first online benefits communication portal
- Added 24/7 online quoting system to firm’s website for individual and family insurance
- Name changed to BIS Benefits, Inc.
- Developed strategic partnership with national employment law firm
- Implemented new wellness initiatives for clients
- Hired Client Technology Specialist
- Relocated to larger offices at Westside Center off Mansell Road in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Implemented Human Resources Advisory Services
- Welcomes first new client resulting from firm’s website
- Appointed Client Services Team Manager
- Added Secure Message Center for secure email communication with clients
- Implemented online digital quoting service to add efficiencies and ease for employers in collecting data from employees for enrollment
- Added new option for online communication portals for clients
- Revamped website to provide easier access to information and resources for clients, partners and new relationships
- The team at BIS Benefits services a growing client base of more than 250 businesses and organizations and 750 individual and family clients.