Atlanta Churches and Ministries Choose BIS Benefits
For many years, churches, ministries and Christian Schools in metro Atlanta have been relying on BIS Benefits for their medical and health insurance needs. In fact, when the Atlanta Business Chronicle publishes their annual list of the “25 largest places of worship,” you will find clients of BIS Benefits on that list.
However, don’t make the mistake of thinking BIS Benefits is only for mega-churches and nationally known ministries. Churches of all sizes throughout metro Atlanta and north central Georgia have found in BIS Benefits what they needed in an insurance broker.
Why have so many of Atlanta’s churches and ministries chosen BIS Benefits to be their broker for their medical and health insurance?
- BIS Benefits has a growing reputation among churches and ministries providing excellent service and insurance products.
- Years of experience with metro Atlanta churches, Christian schools and ministries has provided BIS Benefits with a superior understanding of the needs of churches and ministries. (This understanding was further enhanced when BIS Benefits hired an Operations Manager with nearly 20 years of church staff ministry).
- BIS Benefits’ president and owner, Ray Bachman, has built lasting relationships within the Christian community.
- BIS Benefits demonstrates commitment to churches and ministries by providing the same level of service that is provided to the firm’s business and for-profit clients.
- BIS Benefits brokers a variety of insurance products for churches and ministries, including:
- Medical and health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Mission Trip/Travel insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- And much more