BIS Benefits to Sponsor 2013 Gwinnett Chamber’s HRMA Employment Law Seminar
BIS Benefits will once again be a table sponsor for the annual HRMA Employment Law Seminar on September 24, 2013. Representing BIS Benefits will be Lawrenceville’s Jack Bruce, who serves as the firm’s Chief Operating Officer, and Suwannee’s Brian Durham and Carla Liff, Account Managers for BIS. We look forward to returning to this annual event for Gwinnett’s HR professionals and business leaders.
Conference Sessions will include:
- Non-Competes in 2013 – A Survey of Recent Case Law on Georgia Restrictive Covenant Act
- Successful Terminations – Ensuring Closure on the Employment Relationship
- Past, Present and Future of Worker’s Compensation
- How to Defend Harassment and Retaliation Claims
- Don’t Be a Headline – Common Mistakes to Avoid When Classifying and Paying Employees Under the FLSA
- Avoiding Employment Disputes and Employment Practices Liability Insurance
You could be the winner!
Attendees will have opportunity to register for a Large Health Basket which will be given away at the conference.
For more information:
BIS Benefits is also a sponsor the SHRM-Atlanta Gwinnett GEM. Click here for more information.